Thursday, September 20, 2012

[Personal] A letter to you.

Credits : DeviantArt
Dear boyfriend.

I know I have been such a bad girlfriend. But I really do love you. This distance between us is making me sulky more and more. I know we have lasted more than a year and we are still going strong but I wanted something more. I'm so sorry for being so selfish. But, you know you have been the best thing for me and you would always be someone who can make me feel like the only girl in this world. I just cannot define how special you are. When it comes to you, I'm speechless cause' I can't find the right words to express how perfect you are to me.

I know everyone has their pros and cons. But for me it doesn't mean a thing if you are right there next to me, holding me close and whispering to ears "I love you". That would be more than enough. I know every time I feel down, I bring you down with me. I am so so sorry about it. But you'd hate it if I say sorry too many times right? But you know that word is stuck to my mouth all the time when it comes to you. I want everything to be perfect when it comes to you.

I know I can be clumsy at times okay make it most of the time. But I try not to be clumsy in front of you even though I don't do a very good job at it. I try to be the best girl for you, but most of the time I fail, but you love me regardless. How do you tolerate me? Do you love me that much? I'm sure you would. I know you that much now. But i do get scared, what if it gets less? It won't right? I am going to be right here too. I'm going to love you too.

Is being my girlfriend hard? I hope not. I know I am loud, talkative and I have an obsession that comes between some times. But, I promise I won't let it. I really do love you, and I would do anything for us to be together. You also, please don't get bored of me, love me for who I am, I know you already do but still... I really love you and always will. Forever always lets be us and never be you and I right? And yes, this was the best 1 year 2 months of my life, because you were right there with me. I love you the most.

Love,
Your awesome girlfriend, who can be a bit non-awesome sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment