Wednesday, September 19, 2012

[Personal] Dreaming about a life without work.

Credits : Deviantart(Kiwixphotography)
There would be work in every chapter of life. Without working life wouldn't be life anymore. But what do we know about life? It's just a word that describes someone's existence? But nowadays, for that mere existence we need money. and for money you need to work your butts off. I wonder myself, what if we could get everything we wanted, without doing any work? Just sitting at home doing what you actually enjoy doing. Now, that would be great, but in reality you can't get anything you want without working. We work to earn money, to pay off our debts, to fit in with the wealthy lifestyle, to get three meals a day and so on. Without this medium of exchange, the world would not be fair. But in some cases, we work to get prove ourselves, prove our worth in the world or to even make a little space for you. A space where no one could take your place. For that even we need to work. But still, knowing all this, don't you wonder, if only we could achieve all that without ever having to work. Enjoy our lives, leaving the piles of papers to rust in a corner and no one ever bothers touching it? But either way, this can only dreamed as reality will punch you in your face one way or another. I don't want to do any work. Not even a bit. I want to stay in my home do what I like which would be "Listening to kpop", "Talking to my boyfriend who is miles away in Singapore", "Face-booking", "tweeting", "Watching dramas". Now if only this was possible. Just staying in my home doing what I want. No work, no papers, no nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment