Tuesday, September 18, 2012

[Personal] Miles apart

Credits : DevianArt (*Athanas)
Everyone says long distance relationship doesn't work. They say they are bound to end one way or another. But, what if we could prove everyone wrong? What if we prove that our this, long distance relationship would last? It has been 1 year and 2 months with you. I could clearly remember everything about you. The day we got into a relationship. It was 1 hour before you left Maldives and went to Singapore. It was one hell of a night right? We met, that moment when I saw your face, I knew you were the one and I had to have you no matter what. I really do love you. and no matter what this girl right here is going to be right there for you. I know I can be stupid and arrogant at times, but do accept me for who I am. I am one of those girls, who when she is angry tends to say loads of stuff, but you know I don't mean it right? You were always there, you always understood me. I still wonder, how do you do that? How do you understand my every need? My every stupid need? You accept my k-pop obsession. I don't know how to thankyou enough. All I can say is I have the best boyfriend alive. Even if you are miles apart, I will wait for your return right here. and starting from today "19 September 2012". I shall write my stupid thoughts on this blog. I hope I could maintain it, because I suck at these stuff. In other words, I suck at blogging and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment